You have no items in your shopping cart.
1. Before or at the time of collecting personal information, we will identify the purposes for which information is being collected.
2. As soon as you place an item in your shopping cart, you will notice in your browser address bar, that HTTP changes to HTTPS, "S" which stands for Secure Connection, meaning your information is secured by our high encryption Secure Socket Layer (SSL).
3. Our site is scanned daily for hackers, spammers and malware by a third party security service: SiteLock.com.
4. We will collect and use of personal information solely with the objective of fulfilling those purposes specified by us and for other compatible purposes, unless we obtain the consent of the individual concerned or as required by law.
5. We will never sell your personal information to anyone for any reason whatsoever.
6. We will only retain personal information as long as necessary for the fulfillment of those purposes.
7. We will collect personal information by lawful and fair means and, where appropriate, with the knowledge or consent of the individual concerned.
8. Personal data should be relevant to the purposes for which it is to be used, and, to the extent necessary for those purposes, should be accurate, complete, and up-to-date.
9. We will protect personal information by reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
10. We will make readily available to customers information about our policies and practices relating to the management of personal information.
We are committed to conducting our business in accordance with these principles in order to ensure that the confidentiality of personal information is protected and maintained.